Interested in joining our team as Sales Representative?
We are looking for a Sales Representative to help our customers find the perfect dress of their dreams!
The Sales Representative will be responsible for initializing and managing relationships
with young customers that come to the quince store. The purpose of the job is to serve as
their point of contact and lead from initial outreach through the making of the final
purchase, which includes, inquiring about customer preferences, identifying customer’s
needs, showing different kinds of apparel and accessories, giving suggestions and advice
to the young customers, informing customers regarding any store promotions and/or
The general responsibilities, will include, but are not limited to:
• To greet and direct customers
• To inquire about customer preferences and show apparel i.e. ball-gowns, dresses
etc., for them to choose from, according to their demands
• To render assistance in selecting matching accessories and apparel
• To answer customers’ questions about specific kinds of dresses, styles, dress colors
• To assist customers locate the dresses and accessories they desire
• To inform customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases
• To provide accurate information (e.g. dress color, fit, size, pattern, material and
• To conduct price, style and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
• To guide, give suggestions and advice to young customers, on dress selection
• To perform cash processing and card payments
• To achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• To coordinate sales effort with team members of the store
• To ensure racks are fully stocked
• To attach price tags to merchandise
• To deal with customer refunds and/or complaints
• To address and resolve customers complaints in a professional manner
• To keep the store clean and tidy; this includes mopping and hovering
• To manage returns of merchandise
• To provide customer feedback to the Shop Manager/Owner
• To stay up-to-date with new trends, styles, accessories etc.
• To look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store as well as
watching out for fraudulent credit cards etc.
• To continuously improve through feedback
Working conditions, usually, include working indoors, in a store/shop setting. The nature of
the job requires having to deal with young adults and may require performing multiple /
tasks queries at the same time, giving full attention to the young customers, and performing
physically demanding activities, such as, sitting, standing, running, walking and/or cleaning
for long periods of time.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
• Experienced in dealing with young adults, with various personalities and preferences
• Understanding of the retail sales process and excellent track record of achieving
• Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
• Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and basic math skills
• Must be tolerant and respectful of individual differences
• Must be punctual and dependable
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
• Must have good relationship building skills
• Be willing to adhere to all store policies and procedures
• Willing to complete the application and screening process
• Must be dependable and consistent in meeting the time commitments
• Must be encouraging, supportive, patient, flexible and a willing listener
• Flexibility to work various shifts
The candidate should be at least 18 years of age, have a high school degree or a
bachelor’s in Marketing or related field, along with, proven work experience as a Retail
Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role and a track record of achieving sales
The position offers $12 an hour plus commission, tips, and bonuses.
Apply for the position below!